Combining high functionality and user-friendliness, the FC700 fetal monitor allows for comprehensive assessment of the well-being of a single fetus.
Accurate FHR Detection
Distinctive Display of FHR, UC
Automatic Fetal Movement Detection
High Sensitivity (1 MHz)
Alarm on Abnormal FHR
A4-Size Wide Chart Paper
Intuitive User Interface
Easy to Upgrade
PC Interface Through RS-232C
The FC 1400 is an antepartum touch screen fetal monitor which detects and displays twin fetus heart rates and uterine activity in real-time on the 7” color touch screen LCD monitor. Touch interface, along with 10 smart keys for 16 functions, makes the operation easier and faster. Built-in printer provides easy-to-read B4 size printout for charting. Onboard memory allows you to review and print up to 72 hours of internally stored data. USB flash drive interface provides a simple way to move the test result to PC for EMR attachment. Automatic fetal movement detection and TOCO zeroing reduces the need for staff involvement. CTG (Cardiotocography) interpretation provides the silent recommendation for NST (Non-Stress Test). The FC 1400 provides accurate and continuous obstetric measurements in the most rigorous clinical environments with a 3-year warranty.
Superior Data Display and Touch Interface
• 7” wide color LCD viewer (800×480 resolution).
• Touch screen operation along with 10 smart keys for 16 functions.
• Graphic and text display mode.
• Yellow/green LED alarm lamp for easier recognition.
• 72-hour trace data reviewer.
Extreme Data Accuracy and Smart Function
• Twin fetus heart rate and uterine activity.
• More compact probes and robust connectors.
• Automatic fetal movement detection.
• Automatic TOCO zeroing.
• Clinical mark and note entering.
• CTG interpretation.
• Easy-to-read B4 size chart paper with folding line.
• High-speed printout of stored data.
• Paper feeding for short handwriting memo.
Enhanced Data Management
• 72-hour memory capacity.
• USB flash drive storage for exporting JPG file to EMR.
FC 1400 Main Unit, US Probe (x2), TOCO Probe, Event Marker Jack, Ultrasound Gel, Probe Belt (x3), Stand, Paper (x2), Power Adaptor & Hospital-Grade Power Cord, Operation Manual, and 3-Year Warranty Card.
Dimension 296 (W) x 305.5 (H) x 97.5 (D) mm, approx. 2.6 kg
Display 7“ TFT wide LCD screen (800 X 480)
Recorder Method: Thermal array print
Type: Roll type
– Real time mode: 1, 2, 3 cm/min
– Trace mode: 20, 30 cm/min
Paper feeding function
Power Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 1.5 – 0.7 A, 50 – 60 Hz / Output: 18 VDC, 2.8A
Battery (Option) Li-ion: 4 hours (charging) / 2 hours (discharging)
External Link USB flash drive
Fetal Heart Rate Input Signal: Ultrasound pulsed doppler
Ultrasound frequency: 1.0 MHz, 975 KHz
Ultrasound power: FHR detection method: Autocorrelation
FHR range: 50~210 BPM
FHR accuracy: 120~160: ±1 BPM / Except 120~160 BPM: ±2 BPM
Uterine Contraction Input Source: External Transducer with load cell
Reference Control: One touch switch, auto zeroing
Measurement range: 0~99
Fetal Movement Measurement Detection source: Ultrasound pulsed doppler, event marker
Data Storage Storage for 72 hours
Auto CTG Analysis Average Baseline FHR
Number of UC
Number of Acceleration
Number of Deceleration: Late, Early, Variable
Short term Variability
* CTG Analysis results is printed out every 10 minutes (Intermediate report)
Standard Accessories Ultrasound doppler probe – 2 ea
UC probe – 1 ea
Event marker – 1 ea
Printer paper – 2 rolls
Power adaptor & cord – 1 ea
Ultrasound gel – 1 ea
Probe belt – 3 ea
Operation manual – 1 ea
Stand – 1 ea
Optional Accessories Rechargeable battery (1 ea), Cart
* Specifications can be changed without prior notification.